Today we’re going to learn how to make the delicious energy drink Mountain Bull from everyday household* ingredients!
- 2 Liter Mountain Dew
- 8.3 oz Red Bull
*Ingredients only household if house has a gamer/caffeine addict living in it.
- Open the Mountain Dew bottle
- Measure out 8.3 oz of Mountain Dew (If you don’t have an 8.3 oz measuring cup, the liquid remaining should reach 7mm over the label)
- Drink the 8.3 oz of Mountain Dew to ensure quality ingredients
- Open the 8.3 oz Red Bull
- As carefully as possible, pour the 8.3 oz Red Bull into the 2 Liter bottle already containing the Mountain Dew
- Drink any Red Bull that may be left in the can
- Close the bottle of the now highly caffeinated concoction
- Shake the bottle vigorously, ensuring the cap remains on the bottle at all times
- Wait for the bubbles to subside, then release the pressure slowly
- Repeat steps 7-9 as necessary for the substance to become perfectly flat
- Set the bottle in a sunny, warm area
- Do something else for a while
- Now that the bottle is nice and warm, it is ready to serve
- In place of steps 11-13, pouring some and heating it in the microwave is allowed
- Drink up!
Disclaimer: Drinking Mountain Bull will prevent sleep in unaccustomed individuals. Please use responsibly